Gematria is a Kabbalistic method of interpreting the Hebrew scriptures by computing the numerical value of words, based on those of their constituent letters. So:

The highest order of Freemasonry is the 33rd degree. Notice how in the alphabetic order, the 33rd letter is G, or as I like to call it, "big G".
This is the symbol of freemasonry:

The symbol of freemasonry consists of a compass and square surrounding the "big G", and freemasons will have you believe that the "G" stands for one of two things:
1. God, because freemasonry dictates the in order to be a member, one must believe in a creator, who is the architect of the universe. Or...
2. the G stands for Geometry, which is used not only in construction, but that Geometry is founding principle in the universe.
By observing the alphabetic order, it is of significant note that G is the 33rd "letter", which, again, is the highest level one can achieve in Freemasonry of the Scottish Rite:

If for no other reason, learning the alphabetic order will aid one in quick recall of where a letter falls as far as its numeric value within the number system.
And one reason that this is all interesting is because "Jesus" died on the "Cross". I use quotations just to illustrate the idea that "Jesus" and "Cross" go hand in hand. But in gematria, both Jesus and Cross has 74 numerology:

74 is an important number to gematria, and as we go further along, its importance will be show.
(For the most part, I use the following website convert these words into numbers:
Gematria Calculator
The alphabetic order is interesting in that it used to code and script our news, sports, tv, media, etc.
I don't believe EVERYTHING we see in the media is rigged/scripted, but I believe MOST of it is.
As I (we) journey further into the idea that our lives are coded and scripted, I hope we can all learn what is happening around us.
In my next blog, we are going to take a look at the 13 original colonies, and it should be interesting. Til next time, when we attempt:
TO CRACK THE CODE. {TCTC}
No comments:
Post a Comment